To start with you've already done half the work by having most of your favourite photos in your Instagram. The other half is to print them and it's actually just as easy as posting them online. Have a look at this video guide to see how it's done through our website in under a minute!
1. Login your IG account to directly select the photos
2. Select all photos and change the right print format: square 10.2x10.2cm (4x4inch)
3. After ordering we'll mail them for a flat shipping fee of $20 anywhere in HK. You should have them in 2-3days.
- On the photo editor, make sure to choose the right format base on your photo's aspect ratio to avoid any cropping.
- The yellow indicator shows up because the resolution is not at the best possible (300dpi). This is fine because most photos in instagram are usually lower in the resolution but will still print out acceptable to most. Know more about resolution here.
-When putting up on the wall simply use a ruler for easy alignment. Use a bigger gap between the photos so even when it's not perfectly align it still won't be too noticeable.
Sticking them on the wall is a great way to create a trendy decor for your home and it's one of the easiest DIY project too. Have fun with it and remember to show us how it looks! @tintinphoto_hk
Posted on July 20, 2018